The Innovative Facial Skin Analyzer
What is LINE VU?
A cutting-edge facial skin analyzing system that detects
and measures various skin conditions, including wrinkles on the face and neck. It provides the best cost-effectiveness for cosmetics stores and skin care shops through various skin analysis such as neck wrinkles with a compact design.
4x LED Sources for Analysis
Separate Camera for Neck Wrinkles
Side & Rear Aspect
Focus at Multiple Angles
RF Moisture Sensor
Portable & Lightweight
Easy Patient Registration & Data Retrieval
Use of the world's first LED light source
Use the In-Out System of the polarizer
Capture/analysis on neck wrinkles
Classification of pores and melanin by size
Calculation of the number of pores and sebum
Distinguish redness and brown spots
Provides a potable viewer (Android & iOS)
Provides simulations of pigmentation/wrinkles
Provides various 3D viewers to view the depth
Provides analysis images on a large screen
Provides various counseling comments
Recommends customized cosmetics
A lightweight (4.8kg) and compact analyzer which is suited for cosmetic stores and skin care shops.
Light Sources and Skin Analysis
- Analyzes 12 skin problems, including skin type, with 4 different LED light sources.
In-Out System of the Polarizing Filter
- Use of the In-Out System of the polarizing filter for high image clarity and vividness.
(Polarizing filter removed under normal and ultraviolet light)
Extra Camera for Neck Wrinkles & Moisture Meter
- Line-Vu provides analyses on neck wrinkles through an extra camera embedded in the chin rest and a portable pen-type wireless moisture meter.
Calculation of the Number of Pores / Classification of Pores by Size
- Calculates the average size of pores in each facial location based on the number and area of pores.
- Classifies pores into 3 stages according to their size:
Small Pores(15-65 pixels, early-stage) – Medium Pores(66-115 pixels, increase in sebum) - Large Pores (116- pixels, aging)
Classification of Pigmentation(or Melanin) by Size
- Small Size(50-500 pixels, early-stage), Medium Size(501-1000 pixels, treatment required), Large Size
(1001- pixels, urgent need for treatment)
Distinguish Redness and Brown Spots
- Pigmentation observed in polarized light are distinguished into redness and brown spots
- Provides a viewer to view captured images, skin analysis images, and analysis results on both Android and iOS
Simulation of Pigmentation
- The progress of pigmentation and the appearance after laser treatment are predictable through the “Simulation of Pigmentation” function.
Simulation of Wrinkles
- The progress of wrinkles and the appearance after wrinkle treatment are predictable through the “Simulation of Wrinkles” function.
Provides various 3D viewers to view the depth of pores and wrinkles
Providing Large Screen Analytical Images
- Provides analysis images on a large screen to enhance the reliability of the analysis results and ensure convenience of counseling.
Provide a Variety of Consultation Comments
- Provides various counseling comments according to age and degree of skin problems along with counseling images for each skin problem.
- It is easier to counsel skin problems by comparing the images from two different light sources through the “Overlaid View” function.
Comparative Analysis Images